Prep Time: 2 hrs (or overnight soaking) 10 min
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup soaked cashews, drained
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 TBSP cashew or almond butter
- 1/2+ cup plant milk of choice
- 1 scoop Maca powder (optional)
- Soak cashews for 2 hours up to overnight. Drain.
- Add all ingredients into a blender. Use a little less plant milk than you think you will need.
- Add in plant milk as needed for a thick and creamy consistency.
- Top with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice. Keep refrigerated.
Look for more personalized nutritional advice? I can help! Contact me for a consultation today.