A delicious fall and winter salad that will nourish you body and help balance your hormones. Packed with plant power you will want to make this recipe over and over again.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Total Time: 40
Yield: 4 Servings
The Hormone Balancing superfoods in this recipe are:
- Kale – Helps supports liver detoxification of estrogens.
- Brussel sprouts– Helps supports liver detoxification of estrogens.
- Buttercup squash– It’s soluble fiber helps absorb toxins and unneeded cholesterol and estrogens.
- Lemon– Helps detoxify the liver to help support hormone balance.
- Olive Oil– May balance a hormone that affects appetite and digestion.
- 1 large Lacinato Kale
- 8-10 Brussel Sprouts
- 1 cup Shredded Red Cabbage
- 1 1/2 Cups Cubed Buttercup Squash 3/4 Cup Dried Cranberries
- MAPLE PECANS
- 1 cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/8 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Pinch of Cayenne
- 1/3 Cup Freshly Squeezed Lemon
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Clove Of Garlic Minced
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Tbsp Grainy Dijon pinch of cayenn