- 1 Bunch of Broccoli with stalks
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Stalk of Celery
- 3-4 tsp of Olive oil or Avocado oil
- 1 Large Sweet Potato or Butternut Squash (optional)
- 1 Bunch of Green Leafy Veggies such as Spinach, Chard, Collards, Kale or Dandelion Greens
- 1 large piece of fresh ginger
- Sea Salt to taste
If using sweet potato, cut into 1-inch pieces and start steaming 10 minutes before the rest of the vegetables.
- Add veggies to a large pot with water.
- Add oil to taste.
- Bring to a boil and boil until veggies are soft. Usually for about 15 min.
- Add additional water to the soup if too thick.
- Add a pinch of sea salt after blended.
- Season to taste with basil, cilantro, or other favorite herbs.
Note: Sweet potatoes and squash give the soup a sweeter flavor.