Use a bit of your homemade cranberry sauce in this flavorful dressing on your holiday table this season!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: none
- 1/2 cup organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh cranberry raspberry sauce, such as our Spiced Cranberry Cherry Sauce
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- sea salt to taste
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- Add everything to a blender, such as a Vitamix, and pulse until combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
Note: This is fabulous on salads with a bit of fruit, such as orange slices, fresh raspberries, or apple and pear slices, on a bed of crispy romaine lettuce. Try a few toasted pecans on top too!
Looking for more personalized nutritional help? Contact me for a consultation today!
Print Recipe[bws_pdfprint display='print']