This incredible avocado ranch salad dressing is super easy to make, 100% paleo-approved, and full of nutrients. Best of all, it tastes so good that you will literally be completely addicted from the very first bite. That’s not a bad thing though!
- 1 large Avocado peeled and seeded
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp Paleo friendly mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp dried dill
- ½ tsp dried chives
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp cold water or more as needed
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients except water to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add the water, a tablespoon at a time, until the dressing has reached your desired consistency.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.