prep 20 mins
cook 35 mins
yield 6 bowls
- 2 cans 13.5 oz coconut milk
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut oil (to sauté)
- 8 oz frozen peas
- 4 peeled carrots
- 3 cups frozen broccoli
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 1-2 tablespoons ground ginger root
- 1/4 teaspoon Herbamere
- 8-14 oz bamboo shoots (drained)
- 8 oz can water chestnuts (drained)
- pinch of pink salt
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 2-3 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric powder
- 6-8 drops of lemongrass essential oil
Optional: You can make cauliflower rice such as this and have the soup on it.
Note: Ideas for vegetable substitutes for special diets include: onion, pepper, cabbage, etc. You can also add real lemongrass as well but I like using the essential oil.
- Using the Instant Pot sauté function, add in all additional ingredients while stirring occasionally.
- Push Meat/Stew function on Instapot. Cook for 10-12 min on High Pressure.
- Release steam and allow food to continue to cool an additional five minutes.
- Open lid carefully, and smell, and then taste the yumminess!
- Drop in the lemongrass essential oil to taste and mix in thoroughly.
Look for more personalized nutritional advice? I can help! Contact me for a consultation today.