Looking for an easy way to get more greens in your diet? Try this simple sautéed Swiss chard recipe with a hint of garlic as a delicious side dish to any grilled protein!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5-8 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced very thin
- 1 pound red Swiss chard, trimmed and sliced
- 1 pound green Swiss chard, trimmed and sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In large skillet, heat oil.
- Cook garlic until light golden brown, approximately 2 minutes.
- Add Swiss chard and cook until soft.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Serve 4 people
Look for more personalized nutritional advice? I can help! Contact me for a consultation today.
Print Recipe[bws_pdfprint display='print']