These Paleo Orange Chocolate Chip Cookies are infused with fresh orange juice, chocolate chips and are also oil-free and gluten-free! They have wonderful crispy edges with soft and puffy centers.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 13 min
Total Time: 23 min
Servings: 14 cookies
- superfine blanched almond flour
- fine oat flour
- tapioca starch (or cornstarch)
- coconut sugar
- baking powder
- maple syrup
- fresh orange juice and zest
- dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- To a large bowl, add the almond flour, oat flour, tapioca, coconut sugar, baking powder and salt and whisk very well to make sure no lumps remain. Add the chocolate chips.
- To a small bowl, zest the orange and squeeze the fresh orange juice and add the syrup. Pour over the dry ingredients and stir until it comes together into a thick, sticky batter. Try not to eat all the batter, it is so dang delicious.
- Use the cookie scoop to place 9 mounds on the first pan, spaced 2 inches apart, as they will spread and puff up beautifully. Do not flatten them. Bake for 12 minutes, or until they get golden brown along the edges. Enjoy!
*recipe modified from thevegan8.com
Print Recipe[bws_pdfprint display='print']