Learn how to make this delicious Paleo Creamy Hot Artichoke Dip.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- 2 fourteen-ounce cans artichokes heart (or hearts of palm) NOT the marinated ones. Frozen artichoke hearts that have been thawed would work too.
- 1 generous clove minced garlic
- 1-2 TB very finely minced onion
- 3/4 cup veggie mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup allowed plain soy or almond yogurt
- 2 TB nutritional yeast
- 1 TB lemon juice
- optional topping: 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of the food processor, pulse the drained artichokes until diced.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and pulse until combined.
- Spoon into an 8 x 8 pan
- Sprinkle top with the sliced almonds.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes until hot and bubbly. Enjoy!
Look for more personalized nutritional advice? I can help! Contact me for a consultation today.
Print Recipe[bws_pdfprint display='print']