Ladies, we need to love our liver in an effort to help the largest organ in our body detox adequately and push out unused hormones. This improves mood and facilitates weight loss and is our way to a healthier and flatter stomach!
For the salad
- 4 cups chopped kale or spinach or a mix of the two
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups roughly chopped Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup roughly chopped carrots
- ½ cup fresh parsley
- ½ cup pecans almonds or walnuts or a combination
- 2 tablespoons sunflower or pumpkin seeds
For the dressing
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- juice from 1/2 lemon or 1 TB
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt + more to taste
- Using a food processor, process all veggies until finely chopped (stop processing before veggies get liquidy) and transfer to a large salad bowl. You may need to do this in multiple batches, depending on the size of your food processor.
- Add nuts to the food processor and pulse, until roughly chopped, and mix in with the salad along with the seeds.
- Using the food processor again, process all the ingredients for the dressing, then stir dressing into salad. Add salt, pepper, and any other favorite seasonings to taste. Enjoy!
Look for more personalized nutritional advice? I can help! Contact me for a consultation today.
Print Recipe[bws_pdfprint display='print']