Kombucha is a living health drink made by fermenting tea and sugar with the kombucha culture that is good for your gut, full of probiotics, antioxidants, B vitamins and so much more. You can make this recipe with home-brewed kombucha or use store-bought kombucha.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 3/4 cup kombucha (200 ml)
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (200 ml)
- Pomegranate seeds (optional)
- Mix the kombucha and orange juice in a bowl or a cocktail shaker until well combined.
- Fill 2 champagne flutes with the mixture.
- Add some pomegranate seeds (optional).
- Best when fresh, keep it in the fridge for up to a day.
I prefer to add the kombucha cold and the orange juice at room temperature, but it’s up to you.
If you can’t find kombucha, you could use sparkling water instead, although your mimosa will have a less intense flavor.
Feel free to add any sweetener or fruits you like if the mocktail is not sweet enough for you.