Are you missing bread and sweet treats on your Keto diet? Here’s a mouthwatering Banana Bread recipe made with low-carb almond flour that will excite your taste buds and keep you on the right path!
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 45 min
Total Time: 55 min
- 4 medium ripe bananas
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 large organic eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (walnuts)
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp grated orange zest
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line an 8×4 inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine the almond flour, pinch of salt and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a food processor place the bananas and process until smooth.
- Add the eggs and process until well combined.
- Add the melted coconut oil and orange zest and pulse to combine.
- Add in the almond flour mixture and pulse until well combined.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle with walnuts (if using).
- Bake in preheated oven for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before serving.