Get ready to hear squeals of delight when you serve these whimsical bell pepper monster salad cups for your next Halloween meal gathering! They are fun to create and delicious to eat. Bell peppers are low in calories and exceptionally rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants, making them an excellent addition to a healthy diet.
Prep Time: 15min
Yield: 4 Bell Pepper Salad Cups
- 4 bell peppers (this looks great with a few different colors)
- 8 green olives
- 4 toothpicks, broken in half
- 2 cucumber slices, cut lengthwise
- 2 mini bell peppers, sliced in half
For Salad Mix
- 2 c. dark green leafy lettuce mix
- 1/2 c. shredded carrots
- 1/4 c. cucumber, cubed
- 1 radish, sliced
- handful small broccoli florets
- dressing of choice
- Slice the tops off of the bell peppers and deseed the insides.
- Place a green olive in each broken half of a toothpick and insert it into the tops of the bell peppers for eyes.
- Combine the salad ingredients together and toss with your choice of dressing.
- Evenly distribute the salad into each pepper.
- Add a cucumber slice as the tongue or even a sliced half of a mini bell pepper. Switch up to give them their own unique personality.
- Add the top back onto the pepper, and serve with your own spooky grin on your face!