Enjoy this once in a while treat, especially great for staying on track this holiday season–when there are much worse choices around!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
- 1 cup almond butter
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons cassava flour (we like Anthony’s brand)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer, (or large bowl with hand mixer) combine all the ingredients for the cookies until the dough is smooth.
- Using a small ice-cream scoop, scoop balls of dough onto the cookie sheet. Top off each cookie dough ball with a pinch of sea salt flakes, if desired.
- Bake on 375F for 12-13 minutes. Cook longer for more crispy cookies and less for soft cookies. Allow the cookies to set and cool before eating.
Look for more personalized nutritional advice? I can help! Contact me for a consultation today.
Print Recipe[bws_pdfprint display='print']