Looking for a festive non-alcoholic drink to serve at your holiday dinner? This recipe can be changed in three different ways according to the flavor profile that pairs best with your main course. The recipe takes almost no time to prepare and is a not-too-sweet option that incorporates the natural probiotics found in Kombucha.
Time: 5 min
- a small handful of fresh leafy herbs (like sage, thyme, basil, etc.)
- 6 cucumber slices
- 2 slices lime
- 1/2 cup 100% pineapple juice
- 2 cup plain kombucha
- Fill 2 glasses full of ice.
- Add fresh herbs, cucumber, and lime into glasses, and muddle with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Add pineapple juice and kombucha.
- Stir; garnish with herbs, cucumber, or lime slices; and serve.
Note: alternate sangria flavors can be made omitting the herbs and using ginger and berries, or mint and berries instead. Which combination do you like best?
Look for more personalized nutritional advice? I can help! Contact me for a consultation today.
[maxbutton id=”2″ ]