During the summertime, we try to prevent bug bites with a DIY bug repellent made of essential oils for bug bites, but unfortunately, we all suffer a bite or sting at some point. Keeping a roller bottle of DIY Bug Bite Care of essential oils for insect bites on hand will help relieve those itches and stings, immediately.
Peppermint essential oil is naturally cooling which works wonders on a sting. Lavender essential oil is relaxing and will help take away the itch. Before heading outside, on a camping trip, or to a local park – toss a roller bottle of essential oils for insect bites in your purse filled with this bug bite care solution.
After Bug Bite Care
- 5ml Glass Roller Bottle
- 5 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- Carrier Oil*
- Add essential oils to glass roller bottle.
- Fill the roller bottle with fractionated coconut oil, or other carrier oil*.
- Shake well, until blended.
- Apply to bug bite to relieve itch and sting.
*No matter what allergies you may have, there’s a carrier oil that’s right for you. You can use any, or a combination of these: Avocado, Fractionated Coconut, Grapeseed, Jojoba, Sweet Almond.
For more personalized, natural health advice, contact me for a free consultation