This is an easy and delicious paleo curry pumpkin soup that is great for those following a gluten-free or vegan lifestyle!
- 2 lbs butternut or pumpkin, raw
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 T curry powder
- 2 tsp pepper
- Coconut oil
- Turn the stovetop to medium and lightly coat a deep pot or saucepan with a dash of coconut oil.
- Once hot, add the pumpkin and curry powder and pepper and mix well so the spice mixture is evenly spread. Add the coconut milk and water to just cover the pumpkin and once it starts boiling, reduce to a simmer and allow to cook until pumpkin is very tender and soft.
- Once tender, either use a potato masher or stick blender to puree until desired thickness.
- Optional: Top with cilantro and pumpkin seeds.
Looking for more personalized nutritional help? Contact me for a consultation today!
Print Recipe[bws_pdfprint display='print']