Chipotle sweet potato chicken poppers are paleo, whole30, and so easy to make! These spicy chicken poppers are so flavorful and delicious! A perfect freezer-friendly meal prep recipe.
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 24 poppers
- 1 pound ground chicken or turkey
- 2 cups grated sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons tapioca flour
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoons chipotle seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine ingredients fully, then use a small/medium ice-cream scoop to form poppers and place them on the baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake on 400F for 15 minutes, then turn poppers and cook for another 5 minutes until golden browned and fully cooked.
Look for more personalized nutritional advice? I can help! Contact me for a consultation today.
Print Recipe[bws_pdfprint display='print']