This recipe is super easy and quick and makes for a great side-dish or lunch. It’s very flexible and can be eaten straight out of the fridge so it’s ideal to make and portion out for tasty and healthy lunches.
- 2 heads of organic cauliflower coarsely chopped
- 2 cups avocado mayo
- 4 TBSP Dijon mustard
- 2 TBSP fresh lime juice
- 2 TBSP minced garlic
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- 1 TBSP chipotle pepper pureed
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3 TBSP finely chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped (unless nightshades bother you)
- Steam the cauliflower for 6 minutes in a large covered pot with about 1/2 inch of boiling water in the bottom. Drain and cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, stir together the mayo, mustard, lime juice, garlic, chipotle puree, and salt. Stir in the cilantro, onion, pepper, and cooked cauliflower.
- Serve at room temperature or chill in the refrigerator.
Look for more personalized nutritional advice? I can help! Contact me for a consultation today.
Print Recipe[bws_pdfprint display='print']