This cashew sour cream is almost too good to be true. Made with cashews, water, lemon, apple cider vinegar, and a handful of spices, you can likely make this dip right now out of items already in your pantry. Enjoy this in a burrito, as a dip for chips, or add some more water and use it as a dressing.
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Juice from 1/2 of 1 lemon
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Depending on what you are having this with, you might want to start with less water and add more if you need it.
- Taste and adjust the flavor.
- Serve or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.