- You don’t need pre-made protein powder to have a healthy protein snack! Make your own delicious smoothie with whole foods.Prep Time: 5Cook Time: —
- 1/2-1 cup unsweetened almond milk, hemp milk, or coconut milk (or your favorite high quality plant based milk alternative)
- 3/4 cup mixed frozen berries, or frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond or sunflower seed butter
- 1 tablespoon hydrolyzed gelatin, or organic plant based protein
- 3-5 drops pure liquid stevia, or 1 tsp. monk fruit sweetener, to taste
Blend all ingredients together in a high powered blender such as a Vitamix.
Start with the smaller amount of milk and add more to reach your desired consistency.
Did you know?? Chia seeds and hemp seeds are excellent sources of Omega-3s! Check out our blog post here for other great plant based sources of Omega-3s. This recipe will give you 3557 mg of Omega-3 from the hemp and chia seeds alone!
Looking for more personalized nutritional help? Contact me for a consultation today!
Print Recipe[bws_pdfprint display='print']