These delicious pancakes are so fluffy you won’t believe they are gluten-free! Great topped with extra banana or berries too!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Looking for more personalized nutrition advice? I can help! Contact me for a consultation today!
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup potato starch
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 of a ripe banana
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond, coconut or cashew milk
- extra coconut oil for cooking pancakes
- In a food processor or blender mix banana, coconut oil and almond milk. Add in almond flour, potato starch, baking powder and salt and pulse until combined.
- Preheat a cast iron or non stick pan over medium heat. Melt a little coconut oil in the pan and swirl around. Drop pancake batter in silver dollar size rounds. Cook until you see a few bubbles appear, about 2-3 minutes, then flip. Cook until second side is golden brown. Remove from skillet.
- Top with pecan pumpkin butter and pure maple syrup!
Print Recipe[bws_pdfprint display='print']