Sometimes you just need a little crunch! These crispy little wafers are perfect to as dippers or an accompaniment to scrambled eggs, soup or salads. Try substituting your favorite herbs!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2 large pastured or omega-3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon filtered water
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (optional)
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- Whisk the eggs and water together in a small bowl.
- In a medium bowl, mix the almond flour, coconut flour, and salt, adding the Italian seasoning, if desired. Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and blend well with a spoon or spatula, eliminating any lumps.
- Form into small balls about the size of a large marble, place on a cookie sheet, press flat with a small rolling pin or the back of a fork, and bake for about 20 minutes, until crisp.
- Let cool on a baking rack before serving.
Note: You can also sprinkle with course salt or hemp seeds before baking!
Looking for more personal nutritional help? I can help with that! Contact me for a consultation today!
Print Recipe[bws_pdfprint display='print']