One of my favorite meals to make when I’m focused on losing weight is a hot and tasty soup. This soup is super easy to make and it’s full of healthy ingredients that are incredibly nutrient-dense, making it a great choice when it comes to helping with losing those last few unwanted pounds.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 1 can (14 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 butternut squash (about 1 ½ pound), halved, seeded, peeled, and cut into ½ -inch cubes
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 large zucchini, cut into ½ -inch cubes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Press the SAUTE button on the Instant pot and let stand until the screen reads “HOT”.
- Add the olive oil.
- Add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the diced tomatoes, butternut squash, cauliflower florets, zucchini, turmeric, and 4 cups water and stir to combine.
- Close and seal the Instant Pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING and press the SOUP button.
- Adjust the timer to 4 minutes.
- When finished cooking, quick-release pressure according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Serve warm.