What is Telehealth?
The Health Resources Services Administration defines telehealth as the use of electronic information and telecommunications technologies to support long-distance clinical health care, patient and professional health-related education, public health and health administration. Technologies include videoconferencing, the internet, store-and-forward imaging, streaming media, and terrestrial and wireless communications. In plain English, what this means is we can help you long distance! It doesn’t matter where you live, you can be our patient.
- What do you charged for a Telehealth/Virtual Appointment? We charge the same rates for Virtual Appointments as we do for in office appointments. Rates abe based on individual needs. Feel free to call the clinic to discuss.
- Do I have to use video or can I just do a phone call? We encourage a video appointment since face to face contact is far more personal than a phone conversation.
- What technology do I need? You will need to be able to access Zoom via a computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
What to Expect:
Pamela is available for appointments to discuss all of your nutrition and health needs, as well as your physical activity goals. She takes a functional medicine approach to getting to the root cause of your health complaints and builds you a protocol to follow. We can provide the following at your appointments:
- Gut Health, Autoimmune, Weight Loss, Hormone Balancing, and more
- Functional Medicine testing
- Assessment and evaluation of body imbalances
- Personalized plan
- Fitness goals
- On-going goal setting and evaluation
To Get Started:
Ready to schedule? Give us a call at 916-404-0886 or Contact Us Here! Still have questions? Let’s set up a FREE 15-minute phone consultation. Just submit a request and we will get back to you shortly. Schedule FREE Discovery Consultation