The combination of tart vinegar and sparkling water packs a punch, while the fruit infusion and herbs are interesting for your palate. Peach and rosemary are a favorite combination, but you can also try berries or mango and mint, or substitute apricots or nectarines in this recipe. Feel free to garnish with any fruit you like!
Prep Time: 10 minutes (plus 5 days in the refrigerator)
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 4 cups peaches, diced
- 1 cup honey
- 1 sprig rosemary, stem removed
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- Sparkling water to serve
- Combine the peaches, honey, and rosemary in a large mason jar and muddle together with a large spoon. Cover and refrigerate for two days, stirring occasionally.
- Blend the peach mixture, then strain back into the jar to remove any solids. Stir in the vinegar and refrigerate another three days.
- To serve, fill a glass with ice, then pour in enough of the peach mixture to fill the glass about ¼ of the way. Top with sparkling water.
Look for more personalized nutritional advice? I can help! Contact me for a consultation today.
[maxbutton id=”2″ ]
Print Recipe[bws_pdfprint display='print']